En kraftfull meditasjon for å møte og få healing av dine healing guider.
Vi har alle healing guider og deres oppgave er å støtte og veilede oss gjennom livet. Healing guider er "hjelpere" og kan komme i form av erkeengler, engler, gudinner, skytsengler, mestere, forfedre, og kraftdyr. Dine healing guider elsker deg og vil deg vell, deres oppgave er å være der for deg! Det er derfor nyttig å legge til rette for dypere kontakt med dem slik at du kan få mer støtte og veiledning. Vær tålmodig i prosessen med å utvikle forholdet til dine healing guider, øvelse gjør mester! I denne healing meditasjonen veileder Torunn deg gjennom en meditasjon hvor hun legger til rette for at du skal kunne få healing og støtte fra dine healing guider.
Terms of sale
2. The parties - Org no: 931 635 530 - Torunn Anthonsen Healing AS - Contact info: email@example.com
5. Payment - Payment through Vipps Bedrift or Stripe.
6. Delivery - Goods are ordered through the online shop. Delivery has taken place when the buyer, or his representative, has downloaded or taken over the thing physically.
8. Right of withdrawal - There are no refunds for products downloaded as a digital file. The customer has a 14-day right to return the sale of physical products.
8.1 Cancellation and right of withdrawal when purchasing a course - Cancellation must take place at least 10 days before the start of the course and the buyer will then receive a full refund. If the deadline is not met, the course price will be awarded in its entirety to Torunn Anthonsen Healing AS, unless a valid medical note is provided. If there are other reasons attendance is not possible, and the buyer does not comply with the cancellation deadline of 10 days before the start of the course, the buyer can be rebooked to a future course at a surcharge of 20% of the agreed course price. This communication must be documented in writing between the buyer and seller. The seller is obliged to repay the purchase price to the buyer if the deadline is met without undue delay, and no later than 14 days from the seller's notification of the buyer's decision to exercise the right of withdrawal. The seller can withhold payment until the correct documentation is presented.
10. Defects in physical goods - the buyer's rights and complaint period - If there is a defect in the goods, the buyer must within a reasonable time after it was discovered or should have been discovered, notify the seller that he or she wants to claim the defect. The buyer has always complained in sufficient time if it happens within 2 months, from the time the defect was discovered or should have been discovered. Complaints can be made no later than two years after the buyer took over the item. If the product or parts of it are intended to last significantly longer than two years, the complaint deadline is five years. Contact email for complaints: firstname.lastname@example.org 14. Conflict resolution - Complaints must be addressed by the seller within a reasonable time frame, cf. points 9 and 10. The parties must try to resolve any disputes amicably. If this is not successful, the buyer can contact the Consumer Council for mediation. The Consumer Council is available on 23 400 500 or www.forbrukerradet.no. The European Commission's complaints portal can also be used if you wish to lodge a complaint. It is particularly relevant if you are a consumer living in another EU country. The complaint is filed here: http://ec.europa.eu/odr.